Training Matrixes & Skill Sets
We work with network and asset owners to develop Competency Matrices and Skill Sets for the Power Sectors.
Skill Sets include qualifications, compliance training, authorisations, licenses and inductions, and are consistent with:
- Specified electrical safety management systems and procedures
- State and Federal Regulatory requirements and codes of practice
- Company and Industry policies and procedures.
Our Training Administration Team can assist network and asset Owners and their Contractors to maintain compliance against a Matrix or Skill Set by:
- Developing time and cost-effective Initial and Refresher training programs;
- Providing RPL and Gap training pathways;
- Scheduling training in line with your Staffs' required Refresher cycles; and
- Project managing large scale training and accreditation programs.
Visit our Workforce Compliance page to learn about The Bridge, our workforce compliance management system that will:
- Provide a dashboard to manage your workforce certification documents against a Skill Set and track expiry dates; and
- Enable your workforce to easily display their compliance to a Skill Set via a mobile phone App or Worker Card with QR code linking back to the individual’s records on The Bridge.