We partner with our Clients to achieve Auspice arrangements that are flexible and cost effective. Our Learning and Development specialists have established a robust process to enable a compliant and transparent process that ensures efficiency and continuous improvement.
Engagement models vary from primarily outsourced to collaborative insourced arrangements. We can train and mentor your in-house professionals to deliver training and assessment services that incorprate Company specific programs and contextualised courses aligned to your specific work procedures and plant; map Nationally Accredited Units of Competency; and reflect Industry best practice.
Advantages of an Auspicing partnership:
- Compliance - Enables your organisation to deliver training outcomes to the highest quality and aligned to the Australian Skills Quality Framework.
- Flexible - Offers contextualised, relevant and cost-effective training programs that can be delivered at times, locations and settings that suit your workforce requirements.
- Contextualised - Our Technical Design team develops flexible and innovative curriculum to meet the capability and operational needs of the enterprise.
- Core business and capability - We undertake the RTO-related compliance and administration work allowing you to focus on core and strategic business goals.
- Quality assurance - Step change approach offering a range of quality, nationally accredited training outcomes, reinforced by our long-standing, recognised industry reputation. Ongoing evaluation and review.
- Risk management - Targeted training improves skills for efficient and safe work practices.