Senior Electrical Engineer - Technical Design Team Leader (MIEAust, NER, RPEQ)
Gracie is responsible for the oversight of Consulting Assignments and Technical Curriculum Development for electrical and high voltage activities. She oversees a team of electrical, mechanical and aerospace engineers and our power industry subject matter experts in the delivery of:
- Provision of advisory services for the review and development of electrical safety policies and procedures for electrical safe access.
- Preparation of switching instructions for energisation, planned and unplanned maintenance of high voltage electrical apparatus for renewable operators.
- Development of site-based Emergency Response Plans
- Establishment of Balance of Plant (BOP) maintenance plans and procedures.
- Data analysis and report writing for sensitive consulting projects (arc flash, enforceable undertakings and gap analysis in the areas of electrical safety).
Gracie has solid experience in the power distribution sector through evaluating customer technical specifications and tender management. She has had numerous opportunities to utilise Techno Commercial expertise in managing high profile contracts within the Australian wind industry, coordinating proposal negotiations for various TNSPs across Australia, airports/rails and agriculture.
As a Techno Commercial Engineer, she has a sound knowledge in electrical products and has undertaken detailed technical analysis in HV/LV substation equipment, distribution, transformers, AIS & GIS switchgear and renewable energy operations.
Previous roles have included Bid Coordinator for Senvion and Bid Engineer for MV/LV for Schneider Electric.
- Bachelor of Engineering Management (Electrical and Electronics)